Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 2: Birthday Card Class

In class this week we will be making the following cards.  They range from fun and simple to FUN AND SIMPLE!  You will be amazed how quickly you can create these beautiful cards.  The cost of each card kit is $2.00




Thursday, January 17

10:00 Birthday Card Class

1:00 How to Use My Digital Studio.  

2:00 How to Use your iPad/iPhone.  

Come and join in on all the fun.  

This week I was given the assignment of making an invitation for Primary Activity Days Parent Night. The theme was Love at Home.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner the love part was easy.  However, I wanted to do something to emphasize the word HOME.  While in the shower I found myself wishing that I had a house/home punch.  Then the light went on and I realized I could use my square punch and then use the punched out square to create a roof for the home.  I had so much fun creating this card from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.  I used the coordinating framelits dies to cut out the banner shapes.  I found the original on my Pinterest Stamping Board.  It was created by Elizabeth Hurst and posted in the Stampin' Connection Forum.




No comments:

Post a Comment